Major Program Goals:
1. School Prayer Circles, Partners & Groups:
2. School Bible Clubs: ON campus extracurricular activities.
3. School Bible History Class: an ON campus elective.
4. School Bible Study -Religion: an OFF campus elective.
Miscellaneous Goals and Activities.
5. School Holiday Cards: Campaign.
6. School Library:
7. Parents Education Decision Day:
8. Sexual Purity Programs:
9. Start a School: free curriculum, Christian or Alternative.
10. Student Spirit in School :
11. Dept. Of Education Religious Guidelines: Student's and Parent's Rights.
12. Truth in Science, etc.: for students and teachers.
13. Textbook Research and Error Detection.
14. Miscellaneous Rights. see also /Liberty/ Defenders
15. For Churches and/or Ministries for public schools.
Disclaimer : Hisways® USA, Inc. does not want to reinvent the wheel. We have listed some organizations below for your convenience to help you contact, start or apply the idea or program in your class, school or district.
One of our goals is to help promote the programs that already exist and are already operating successfully throughout the country. We are interested in promoting and advertising these successful (wise, truthful and loving) programs developed by other worthy organizations that benefit our public school children, families and communities.
We cannot warrant or guarantee the effectiveness or appropriateness of every program and organization listed; but neither will we ``strain at a gnat`` (some small point of denominationalism or tradition) when our children and parents are forced to ``swallow ... (the) camel(s)`` (Matt. 23:24) of atheistic evolution, sexual promiscuity, doctrines of denial over truth and wisdom, and the lack of a righteous purpose from the public education system.  Caveat Parentis  ;
This page also answers the most basic questions: 1.) Is it legal? 2.) Is it being done anywhere else? 3.) Who is doing it? 4.) How can I help to start it or promote it in my school? 5.) What if I need legal help?
Typically any edits, comments, notes and updates are in magenta text.
We would appreciate notice of any other Christian ministry programs, not listed here, that are successful in your school.
If you want our monthly eNewLetter click: subscription sign up .
[ If you want to link to a certain "numbered" topic on this page just ' right mouse click' over the blue link topic and click "Copy link".]
- A five year plan: Give every teacher and administrator in the district/ building/ school or class a card. Or, start with every teacher and administrator in your church, SS class or club etc.. This is a good teacher support activity by individual parents or by churches. (An excellent way to encourage your teachers, administrators and school board members about religions holidays in public schools.)
|Prov. 23||23. Buy the truth, and do not sell [it], [Also] wisdom and instruction and understanding. 24. The father of the righteous will greatly rejoice, And he who begets a wise [child] will delight in him.|
III. What are the Public School Programs in /USA/ is concluded.
If these look interesting perhaps you and some of your friends would like to help us help your children. But before doing any in-depth research of the various programs at this time, we recommend proceeding past IV. Active Programs by /States/: i.e. Your /State/ to the next major topic: V. Where to /START/.
Whoso is wise, and will observe these things, even they shall understand the loving kindness of the LORD. (Ps 107:43 KJV.)
" 13Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king's house, more than all the Jews. 14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?" Esther 4:13-14 KJV