Returning the Bible and Wisdom principles to our public school children under the 1st Amendment.[ end ]Howdy Folks, Merry Christmas from HISWAYS USA, Inc.
Here is our 7th Annual December eNewsLetter highlighting and emphasizing our timely, viable and highly successful ministry to the local government school. It is in the interest of the children's tender spirits that a little pro-active preservation of their Christian discipleship is warranted. To wit, everyone should know about the School Choice options of home schooling and very seriously consider whether this is the best option for their child and family. [ 2007-08-eNL.HomeSchool.html ]
This Hisways link can take your out of state friends to national home school contacts in their state and city: "9. Start a School: Christian or Alternative. (or homeschool)."
This part of this eMail has some local and FL state home schooling organizations, resources and links like a link to Pinellas Parent Educators Association (PPEA) . They have several FREE start up meetings; "Orientation for New Homeschooler's" around the county. If you have sufficient parental interest at your church or business, they could provide a speaker(s) at no charge at your location. If this notice does not allow sufficient time to implement the home school just proceed with gathering the info and research and plan for a mid term startup i.e. December or Summer.. If you need reasons for considering public school options look at our "Parents' State Of Education Messages." where you can get all the proof you need. http://Hisways.org/about/1aboutdir.html ,.
This link to Barna Research explains the tittle:
Transforming Your Children Into Spiritual Champions - [Alternate Source ] Press Release on Barna's latest research and book regarding discipleship of children. Barna says the research not only changed his own views, but also clarifies why churches struggle to have significance in our culture.
Parents should consider taking extra care to take extra time to schedule extra family events to develop discipleship to take advantage of "the reason for the season" i.e. Jesus at this most significant time in their child's spiritual growth. Forparents and teachers see:
Christmas Lesson Plan [ http://Hisways.org/howto/FoF-Holiday.html follow link to legal resources if necessary.]
- Have your class read from the Bible about the birth of Jesus. The federal court case of Florey vs. Sioux Falls in 1980 confirmed the fact that "music, art, literature and drama having religious themes or basis are permitted as part of the curriculum for school-sponsored activities and programs if presented in a prudent and objective manner and as a traditional part of the cultural and religious heritage of the particular holiday."
- Have Christian students in your class share what their families or churches are doing to celebrate Christmas.
- Have students speculate on the question: What if Jesus had never been born? To help students make the connection between the birth of Jesus and their lives, you can prepare a lesson on the ways Christianity has affected American history. You might include such things as: the Pilgrims' motivation for coming to America, the Declaration of Independence, the phrase on our coin, "In God We Trust," the abolition movement, and how the Rev. Martin Luther King's Christian faith motivated him in the civil rights movement.
- Lead a class discussion on teachings of Jesus that are often referred to in American culture. These teachings are encapsulated in such expressions as "Do unto others...," "Go the extra mile," "Turn the other cheek" and "the good Samaritan."
- Read to students from Luke 2 ('Luke 2' only has 1207 words in the KJV.) ; and teach them related vocabulary words for a language arts unit.
- Please forward this to your friends, parents, grandparents and neighbors or anyone interested in building a strong family made up of strong (disciplined & righteous) children with a strong spirit.
Sincerely,RE Klenk, A concerned grandparent of future(?) govt. school kids. (727-526-4790)
|+ Your church+community Values:
http://Hisways.org/index.htm"Introduction and Goals of Hisways USA, Inc." (Ministry to families in gov't schools.)
http://Hisways.org/about/index.htm"The Parents' State of Ed. Message." (Say Yes now!)
(Use 'em or lose 'em.)
Prayer Requests: Phil 4:6, ``Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.``
Please pray for the removal of the spiritual strongholds over our public school children, parents and teachers in our government education system, for the children's sake.
HISways USA, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) ministry. Donations of cash, check or money order are accepted, receipted and 100% tax deductible. Send to:
HISways USA, Inc. 152 SW Monroe Circle N., St. Petersburg FL 33703-1353
note: My friends only need to "Reply" with a subject line: "unsubscribe
me please" or if you want "less frequent" please indicate: "ONLY on
CCPCFL list" or "ONLY on HISways" list.
- All emails with a 'blank' subject line are subject to a spam filter and probably not read.
- NOTE: If you can, please add this address to your 'Approved', 'Buddy', 'Safe' or 'Trusted Sender' list to prevent any filters from blocking our email.
- Consider forwarding this to the parents in your email list.
© 2007 HISways USA, Inc., http://Hisways.org/ | Search | Give || Repent| Top |
- 11/.30.07 - 25 Kb .