Since you have tried it (public school reform) every other way; why not try it His ways?
Returning the Bible and Wisdom principles to our public school children under the 1st Amendment. [ end ] 
Why is this important? Because they both focus on limiting
state tyranny. The common features of
these two documents are:
1. They were written about the same time, by the same "people" i.e. our 1776 Founding Fathers.
2. They both targeted similar government 'usurpations' and 'absolute Tyranny'.
3. They were designed for the protection of the people from government excesses.
4. They both identify a people void of class or privilege yet demanding righteous human treatment.
Without being overly analytical, the itemized 'Tyranny'
on the left is
annotated with red protections from the Bill of Rights on the
right. The point of the exercise is to contrast the old and
current tyrannies and the destruction
of our rights and powers, i.e. our 10 Amendments. This
destruction has been joined by enemies inside and out, by presidents,
congresses and the courts both
national, state and local. This destruction is identified by
those enemies of the people of the USA that lobby, judge and campaign
for restraints on and or
the elimination of one or all of the Ten Amendments.
Parents you may print out the whole source page (Hisways.org/about/2007Dec-Independence+10Amendments.htm) or [PDF] (and use it for a holiday fun facts info. sheet as a short answer quiz indicating whether the author's "Amendment assignments" are True/False. ...............................
XI. /About/ HISways® USA, Inc..
© 2008 HISways USA, Inc., http://Hisways.org/ | Search | | Give | | Repent | Top | eMail-RSS- Contact |
Page Created: 05/30/08 . ~ . ~
|Web site path:
|- UNSUBSCRIBE Note: My friends
only need to "Reply" with a subject line: "unsubscribe me please" or if
you want "less frequent" please indicate: "ONLY on CCPCFL list" or
on HISways" list.
- All emails with 'blank' subject lines are subject to a spam filter and probably not read.
- NOTE: If you can, please add this address to your 'Approved', 'Buddy', 'Safe' or 'Trusted Sender' list to prevent any filters from blocking our email.
- Consider forwarding this to the public school parents in your email list.