Deu 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. ('His Ways' embolden, caps added for emphasis. ed.)
Returning the Bible and Wisdom principles to our public school children under the 1st Amendment.
[ end ] RSS [ Index of all eNewsLetters ] [ • Best viewed in FireFox ]
The RAC Index can be used to identify that the "Christian Legal Society v Martinez" is invalid and unjust because it violates THE FREEDOM PRINCIPLES: -1., -6., -7., -11., -13., -14. (where 'the society' is property, owned by the members), -17. (no checks on the school administration) = [ T(-7)].2.) What would a 100% Pristine Constitutional executive order, judicial decree, bureaucratic mandate, law, treaty or amendment look like?
And THE RELIGIOUS PRINCIPLES of The Fundamental Principles of The USA's default religion (-2) and The Unalienable Rights Principles: -1., -3., -4., -5., -9., -13., -15., -21., -22. = [A(-10)]. Therefore The RAC Index for the CLS v Martinez case would be additive [Tyranny violations T(-7) ] + [Anarchy violations A(-10) ] = -17. This implys that not only is the decision invalid and unjust on any ONE COUNT but that it is terribly wrong on the -17 TOTAL violations !
So isn't this prima facia? One of the benefits of The RAC Index is that it helps focus on the truth and directs the reader, user and reformer in the direction of the Constitution - neither left nor right but 100% Constitutional.
When The RAC Index numbers are added [ Tyranny(-0) ] + [ Anarchy(-0) ] = 0, it means it's 100% Constitutional.
THE 28 FREEDOM PRINCIPLES.
1. The only reliable basis for sound government and just human relations is Natural Law.
2. A free people cannot survive under a republican constitution unless they remain virtuous and morally strong.
3. The most promising method of securing a virtuous and morally stable people is to elect virtuous leaders.
4. Without [The Christian] religion the government of a free people cannot be maintained.
5. All things were created by God, therefore upon Him all mankind are equally dependent, and to Him they are equally responsible.
6. All men are created equal.
7. The proper role of government is to protect equal rights, not provide equal things.
8. Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights.
9. To protect man’s rights, God has revealed certain principles of divine law.
10. The God-given right to govern is vested in the sovereign authority of the whole people.
11. The majority of the people may alter or abolish a government which has become tyrannical.
12. The United States of America shall be a republic.
13. A constitution should be structured to permanently protect the people from the human frailties of their rulers.
14. Life and liberty are secure only so long as the right of property is secure
15. The highest level of prosperity occurs when there is a free market economy and a minimum of government regulations.
16. The government should be separated into three branches: legislative, executive, and judicial.
17. A system of checks and balances should be adopted to prevent the abuse of power.
18. The Unalienable Rights from the people are most likely to be preserved if the principles of government are set forth in a written constitution.
19. Only limited and carefully defined powers should be delegated to government, all others being retained in the people.
20. Efficiency and dispatch require government to operate according to the will of the majority, but constitutional provisions must be made to protect the rights of the minority.
21. Strong local self-government is the keystone to preserving human freedom.
22. A free people should be governed by law and not the whims of men.
23. A free society cannot survive as a republic without a broad program of general education.
24. A free people will not survive unless they stay strong.
25. "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations: entangling alliances with none."
26. The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore, the government should foster and protect its integrity.
27. The burden of debt is as destructive to freedom as subjugation by conquest.
28. The United States has a manifest destiny to be an example and a blessing to the entire human race.
Source: over 150 volumes of the Founding Fathers’ original writings, minutes, letters, biographies, etc., distilled into The 5000 Year Leap, by W. Cleon Skousen, published by the National Center for Constitutional Studies. 1981 National Center for Constitutional Studies - NCCS © 1991, 2007
THE 27+ RELIGIOUS PRINCIPLES.
The "Five Fundamental Points in ... " [the USA's default Christian] "religion", specifically for ordering government education, culture and policy.] [Principle #`s: 1, 4(pg. 77), 9, 23, 28.]
1. There exists a Creator who made all things, and mankind should recognize and worship him.
2. The Creator has revealed a moral code of behavior for happy living which distinguishes right from wrong.
3. The Creator holds mankind responsible for the way they treat each other.
4. All mankind live beyond this life.
5. In the next life mankind are judged for their conduct in this one.
Some of The Unalienable Rights from the God of the USA's default religion. [Principle #8, pg. 125]
1. The right to self government.
2. The right to bear arms for self defense.
3. The right to own, develop, and dispose of property.
4. The right to make personal choices.
5. The right of free conscience.
6. The right to choose a profession.
7. The right to choose a mate.
8. The right to beget one's kind.
9. The right to assemble.
10. The right to petition.
11. The right to free speech.
12. The right to a free press.
13. The right to enjoy the fruits of one's labor.
14. The right to improve one's position through barter and sale.
15. The right to contrive and invent.
16. The right to explore the natural resources of the earth.
17. The right to privacy.
18. The right to provide personal security.
19. The right to provide nature's necessities -- air, food, water, clothing, and shelter.
20. The right to a fair trial.
21. The right of free association.
22. The right to contract.
There might be additional rights not enumerated here such as:
23. The right to just restitution.
24. The right to a secret ballot.
25. The right to a single national language.
26. The right to secure borders.
[Magenta italics indicate edits by ed.]
XI. /About/ HISways® USA, Inc..
2010 HISways USA, Inc., http://Hisways.org/ | Search | | Give | | Repent | Top | eMail-RSS- Contact |
Page Created: 06/29/10 . ~ . ~
|Web site path:
|- UNSUBSCRIBE Note: My friends
only need to "Reply" with a subject line: "unsubscribe me please" or if
you want "less frequent" please indicate: "ONLY on CCPCFL list" or
on HISways" list.
- All emails with 'blank' subject lines are subject to a spam filter and probably not read.
- NOTE: If you can, please add this address to your 'Approved', 'Buddy', 'Safe' or 'Trusted Sender' list to prevent any filters from blocking our email.
- Consider forwarding this to the public school parents in your email list.