Deu 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in His Ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it. ('His Ways' embolden, caps added for emphasis. ed.)
Returning the Bible and Wisdom principles to our public school children under the 1st Amendment.
[ End ] RSS [ • Best viewed in FireFox ]
1. There exists a Creator who made all things, and mankind should recognize and worship him.However, the Supreme Court has mandated a proselytizing Secular Religious monopoly and  a total theological vacuum. 
2. The Creator has revealed a moral code of behavior for happy living which distinguishes right from wrong.
3. The Creator holds mankind responsible for the way they treat each other.
4. All mankind live beyond this life.
5. In the next life mankind are judged for their conduct in this one.
For the children's faith of the USA's default religion to survive the assault of the public education monopoly, amending the Blaine Amendment is a necessity. Don't let the secular school quench your child's spirit.The failure of state education is not only the 3 R's; but, culturally, i.e. religiously, it is failing to preserve those Christian principles and values that teach responsibility, accountability, righteousness, law and order and justice upon which our state and national, Constitutional perpetuity rests. The fear of the Blaine Amendment proponents of an invading Catholic theological denominational coup d'état never materialized; but, dissipation resulting from the Supreme Court's proselytizing Secular Religion is rampant, destructive and threatening.
'We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed, by their Creator, with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.'
XI. /About/ HISways® USA, Inc..
2012 HISways USA, Inc., http://Hisways.org/ | Search | | Give | | Repent | Top | eMail-RSS- Contact |
Page Created: 06/30/12 - 23Kb - ~
|Web site path:
|- UNSUBSCRIBE Note: My friends
only need to "Reply" with a subject line: "unsubscribe me please" or if
you want "less frequent" please indicate: "ONLY on CCPCFL list" or
on HISways" list.
- All emails with 'blank' subject lines are subject to a spam filter and probably not read.
- NOTE: If you can, please add this address to your 'Approved', 'Buddy', 'Safe' or 'Trusted Sender' list to prevent any filters from blocking our email.
- Consider forwarding this to the public school parents in your email list.