5. School Holiday Cards: 3 cards / packets: Order in Oct., Nov. or Feb/March.
The cards are designed to encourage your child's teachers. But a smart 2, 3 or 4 year plan might be to give every teacher and administrator in the school or class a card. Or, start with every teacher and administrator in your church, bible study class or club etc.. This is a good teacher support activity by individual parents or by a church or association.
( Note: Due to the different dates that Easter falls on each year, extra care should be observed when ordering just the Easter cards. See the No. #3 TimeLine link/page above.)
Check this out: National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools - To date, our Bible curriculum has been voted into 823 school districts (2,441 high schools) in 39 states. Over 600,000 students have already taken this course nationwide, on the high school campus, during school hours, for credit. They use the Bible to teach literature and history. See our: Blank PETITION, Specifically For ELECTIVE BIBLE CLASS.
PS 2.: Since Hisways desires for elective Bible Classes in schools, let us read it systematically for our own pleasure with these resources:
- A new "Son of God" movie i.e. Latest Jesus movie Premiers tonight, Feb 28th. Share the Son of God .
- Common Core State RESISTANCE:
- Who Is Winning the Common Core War? Citizens Are. Filed in Common Core State Standards ;
- 2014 Common Core Legislation Round-Up (2nd Update)Here’s the latest round (by state) of Common Core legislation that has been filed.
- CCSS Opt Out Form Click here to download the CCSS Opt Out Form. (pdf)
- College English Prof: Common Core Will Make My Job Harder
- Common Core Assessments May Be Content-Neutered Posted: Feb. 27, 2014
© 2014 HISways USA, Inc., http://Hisways.org/ | Search | Give || Repent| Top |
- 02/26/14 - 15 Kb .