Legislating Morality by Frank Turek in 7 videos. Last updated on Jun 22, 2014
1. Prohibition - Can You Make People Be Good? (4:14)
2. Legislating Morality - Is It Constitutional? (8:06)
3. What is the Purpose of Your Life? (9:39)
4. Should Christians Get Involved in Politics? (9:22)
5. Yes, Laws DO Change Hearts. (5:57)
6. Objective Morality vs. Cultural Standards. (7:50)
7. 25. With Frank Turek - Legislating Morality. (2:24)
PS Miscellaneous Health IssuesWhen will we Legislate Morality again? - America's church and parents are still being out-discipled by the secular public school. | by rek Mar. 07, 2016
- Discipleship; whether it is discipleship of the mind before the Cross or discipleship of the heart after the Cross, it's all about discipleship.
- The discipleship of the public school's Secular Humanist Religion will corrupt both the mind and the heart.
- Every executive order, judicial decree or law is a line drawn in the sand. On one side is Right on the other side is Wrong. This IS the definition of Morality. It follows that the Character of those who draw the lines in the sand is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT !! This phrase, 'You can't legislate morality.' is a LIE from the pit. and ...
- "A lying tongue hates those it hurts," Proverbs 26:28a (NIV). and ... "Anyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life in him." 1 John 3:15 (NIV). But the Truth blesses those who receive it.
- "It would be wrong to legislate salvation; but we must legislate The Bible's morality." It is essential for our children, parents, teachers, administrators and your community.
See also Frank Turek's Legislating Morality in 7 short videos in Mar. 2016 eNewsLetter. PS Public School Spiritual Discrimination ( more ... )