Public School Program.
This encouragement program can be applied 3 times a year at the
following Holidays: Thanksgiving, Christmas
and Easter. The lead
time required should include time for gathering basic information about
the program, the order and receipt of packets, the mailing or delivery
to teachers so that teacher receipt is about 2+ weeks prior to the
teacher's lesson plan needs. Lets say 8 weeks lead
time. If you use the Letter
to the Pastor or similar method to increase the scope of your
local project, extend the lead time appropriately.
- If you use 8 weeks for a lead time, then for the:
- Thanksgiving Holidays
- begin preparations on Sept. 20th;
- Christmas Holidays -
begin preparations on Oct 15th;
- Easter Holidays -
begin preparations on Feb 1st. (each card includes 'Eight
- You probably will only need the full lead time for the
first holiday experience. If you are between
holidays just start where you are, get the packet and apply the
applicable card and carry the plan over into the next school year.
Thanksgiving you might include ; Thanksgiving
Day Lesson Plan Ideas reprinted from The Gateways
to Better Education Newsletter, November 2000,
- Thanksgiving Day Card; "Teacher-Reacher Packet"
- Gateways to Better Education, Dr. Eric
- "Holiday Restoration Campaign"
- PO Box 514, Lake Forest, CA 92609-0514
] - [http://Hisways.org/usa/index.htm#5cards]
TEACHER REACHER PACKET PICTURE and CONTENTS 
- Links to: Legal Assistance and Religious
- | http://Hisways.org/Liberty/index.htm
to: III. . . . available Public School Programs in
you're invited to select the next major web-ring topic with abstract
go to our Web
Directory and TOC for a list of all of the major
- XIII. /Donors/. Opportunities:
==> I. /Introduction/
HISways® USA, Inc.
- Returning the
Bible and Wisdom principles to our public school children under the 1st
HISways USA, Inc. http://Hisways.org
- 9Kb, Created and published: 12/00,